« November 2007 |
| January 2008 »
because, i am a little late on the merry christmas....
here is to 2008!
27 December 2007 at 10:19 AM | Permalink
• three boxes of tissue (lotion infused, because if there was ever a better invention i am not aware of it...)
• two packages of ricola throat lozenges - original flavor
• one package halls throat lozenges - honey and something or other flavor
• one package of generic brand sudafed - over the counter formula to thwart the meth addicts...
• one package of official sudafed, from behind the counter - (the purchase of which made me feel like a meth addict for all the information they took....)
• one bottle of cough syrup - non codeine infused because, well, i was working and that seemed like a bad idea, and... i am not sure the pharmacist would have sold it to me anyhow....
• two boxes of theraflu - the new formulation, unattractive to meth cookers
• two envelopes of theraflu - the old, meth cooker attractive variety that i found in my cupboard...
• vick's vapor rub one night, on my chest and under my nose - stung,
boy did it sting, because even though i am using that lotioned tissue, i
have been blowing my nose a lot...
• gargled with salt water - one time too salty as i was pretty sure
my tongue was floating therefore making it more difficult to
gargle very effectively
• lots of tea, hot water with orange, vitamin c tablets and advil....
• wine two nights, gin and tonics one other night, because - well, a girl has gotta live...
AND I AM STILL SICK!!!! with a wicked case of laryngitis which turns out to be more alarming than sexy.... i am hoping that time will cure this as nothing else has seemed to do the trick.
04 December 2007 at 01:29 PM in my thoughts | Permalink